Chimney Park Pool Rules
1. No running, please walk
2. Diving is allowed in the deep end of the pool only
3. Children 6 and under must be accompanied in the water by a guardian 16 years or older. The guardian must be within arm’s reach of the child at all times.
4. Children ages 9 and under must be directly accompanied by an adult (at least 16 years old) at all times.
5. No water wings allowed anywhere at any time, puddle jumpers only.
6. “Floats” with baby seats are to be used only in the baby pool. No floats are allowed in the deep end of the main pool, including lifejackets.
7. During “break” all children under the age of 18 years old must clear the pool. Children 5 and under may accompany an adult.
8. Please utilize the ramp for entry and exit of the pool but do not hang on the rails.
9. No food, drinks, or gum allowed in the pool.
10. Absolutely no glass containers.
11. Obey the slide rules and baby pool rules
12. No excessive breath holding
13. If you have any questions or concerns please see the front desk or nearby staff member.
1. Children must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older in the baby pool at all time.
2. Only children age 5 and under may use the baby pool.
3. No water wings allowed at any time.
4. If your child is not toilet trained, plastic pants or swim diaper are required under their swimsuit.
5. No street shoes are allowed in the baby pool.
6. Please keep the gate closed at all times.
1. Caution, ride at your own risk.
2. Riders must be at least 4 feet tall.
3. Single riders only.
4. Weight limit is 300lbs.
5. One person per stair landing, please walk up stairs.
6. Slide feet first, lying on your back only.
7. No flotation devices of any kind allowed on the slide.
8. "Catching" at the bottom of the slide is prohibited.
9. Do not run, dive, stand, kneel rotate or stop in the slide.
10. Please keep hands inside the slide at all times.
11. Please do not take toys, sunglasses or goggles down the slide.
12. Elderly persons, pregnant women and those with other health conditions should consult a physician before using the slide.
13. Staff have final say in all rules.