Human Resources and Risk Management Department Overview
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
- Employee Development and Training
- Organizational Development and Change Management
- Performance Management Initiatives
- Safety and Risk Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Recognition, Wellness and Reward Programs
- Regulatory Compliance
- For persons needing reasonable accomodations, please review the ADA Information.
- We adhere to federal requirements pertaining to the Family Medical and Leave Act. FMLA rights and responsibilities
Employment with the Town
The Town of Windsor is a rapidly developing unique community with a hometown feel, located in the heart of Northern Colorado. We take pride in our community, value our employees, encourage teamwork and employee growth, and are committed to providing excellent customer service. Come be a part of a culture of dedication and find yourself in Windsor.Our employees strive to provide excellent customer service while showing PRIDE in their work by:
PRODUCING RESULTS | RESPONSIBILITY | INTEGRITY | DEDICATION | EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
The Town of Windsor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, sex, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We encourage, value and respect diversity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, sick, holiday, personal day & vacation leaves, life insurance, short & long term disability, employee assistant and wellness programs for eligible positions.