The Active Adult Program provides activities, excursions, day trips and special events for the older adult, 55 plus, in the community.
LunchLunch is served at the Community Recreation Center, 250 N. 11th Street. This is a great opportunity to socialize and enjoy a great meal with friends or make some new ones! These weekly lunches are sponsored by the Weld County Area Agency on Aging. This program offers a well-balanced meal at a great price.
Reservations are required by 9:00 am the day before meal service. Please call 970-674-3500 to make your reservation
Lunch is served Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Check-in for lunch by 11:15 am
Ages 60 years and over - $3
Ages 59 and under - $7.25
Activities / Trips & Travel
To see a complete list of activities look in the (published monthly) or in the in the Active Adult section , or register online now.
Times and dates are subject to change.
- Blood Pressure Screenings - 10:30 am on the first, second, and third Wednesdays of the month
- Shootin' Pool - 9:00 am to 11:00 am on Tuesdays
- Coffee Club - 7:30 am to 10:00 am Mon/Wed/Fri (donuts provided on Wed); 8:30am - 10:00 am Tues/Thurs
- The following recurring activities are $3 each ($1 with a CRC Membership):
- Line Dancing – 9:30am – 11am, every Thursday of the month
- Pickle Ball – 8:00am – 12pm, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Basketball – 9:00am – 11am, every Friday of the month