The Active Adult Program provides activities, excursions, day trips and special events for the older adult, 55 plus, in the community.
LunchLunch is served at the Community Recreation Center, 250 N. 11th Street. This is a great opportunity to socialize and enjoy a great meal with friends or make some new ones! These weekly lunches are sponsored by the Weld County Area Agency on Aging. This program offers a well-balanced meal at a great price.
Reservations are required by 9:00 am the day before meal service. Please call 970-674-3500 to make your reservation
Lunch is served Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Check-in for lunch by 11:15 am
Ages 60 years and over - $3
Ages 59 and under - $7.25
Activities / Trips & Travel
To see a complete list of activities look in the (published monthly) or in the in the Active Adult section , or register online now.
Times and dates are subject to change.
Enjoy this quiet, warm and cozy space for playing cards, reading, shooting pool, playing ping pong or just hanging out. It’s free of charge if you are 55+. The room is available any time the Recreation Center is open. Senior groups are welcome as well. Does your group play cards? Does your book club need a place to meet? Knit? Scrapbook? Puzzles? Call Jay at 970-674-3515 for more information about setting up a regular time to utilize the senior room for your group. Depending on the circumstances, a fee may be applied to some groups.
- Blood Pressure Screenings - 10:30 a.m. on the first, second, and third Wednesdays of the month
- Shootin' Pool - 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Tuesdays
- Coffee Club - 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Mon/Wed/Fri (donuts provided on Wed); 8:30am - 10:00 am Tues/Thurs
- The following recurring activities are $3 each ($1 with a CRC Membership):
- Line Dancing – 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. every Thursday of the month
- Basketball – 9:00 a.m. - 11 a.m. every Friday of the month
- Pickle Ball – 8:30 a.m. - noon every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Time: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: Gymnasium, Windsor CRC
- Cost: $1 with membership, $3 without membership
- Outdoor Courts: Six courts are located at Main Park, 300 Locust Street. Courts are open to the public during regular park hours. Courts are only available to rent from April - October. Reservations can be made with the front desk of the Windsor CRC
- Outdoor Court Rentals: $6 per hour
- Paddle Rentals: $5 per day, please leave ID at front desk