Windsor Police Department
The Windsor Police Department provides law enforcement services for the community. The department’s mission is to make a difference every day, and quality of life is an important factor in our approach. We strive to provide a safe environment by minimizing the impact of crime and assisting in personal emergencies.
- Provide quality police service through professional, effective utilization of resources
- Respond to community needs and desires
- Provide public education and information focused on personal safety and voluntary compliance with the law
- Seek and form community problem-solving partnerships that emphasize mutual respect and interaction
Administrative offices are closed, but officers are ALWAYS on duty.
- New Year's Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve (after noon)
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve (after noon)
The Windsor Police Department often receives requests for our department's patch from collectors. We will consider requests from collectors based on the availability of patches. Each request must be accompanied by a self-addressed and stamped #10 envelope. Please be sure to include enough postage and send your patch request and envelope to: Windsor Police Dept. Patch Request, 200 N. 11th St., Windsor, CO 80550.