Skip to Main Content
How Do I...?
Bid Postings and Request For Proposals
to receive a text message or email when new bids are added!
Format for Printing
RFP Feasibility Study of Historic Windsor Milling & Elevator Company Bldg
The Windsor, Colorado Downtown Development Authority (the “DDA”) is circulating this Request for Proposals (RFP) in order to solicit proposals from firms which are qualified to provide professional consulting services for the preparation of a Feasibility Study of the Historic Windsor Milling and Elevator Company Building (the “Mill”).
Scope of Project:
The Downtown Development Authority is requesting that qualified consultants submit a proposal to complete a feasibility study for the rehabilitation or re-use of the Historic Windsor Milling and Elevator Company Building (the “Mill”). The study will determine the most appropriate property uses, building uses and realistic financial strategies for the protection, restoration and redevelopment of the Mill. The ownership of the Mill may be public, private or a public/private partnership. Additional reference materials including economic development data and demographics will be available to the selected consultant.
The feasibility study may include but are not limited to the following:
• Historic and structural analysis
• Structural integrity/building condition assessment
• Land use development code and building code analysis
• Suggested/proposed uses for the building
• Market data supporting suggested/proposed use(s)
• Professional plan drawings
• Development/redevelopment cost estimates
• Potential funding strategies
• A marketing strategy for the building
• Income and expense projections (pro forma analysis)
(scroll to bottom of page).
Questions and requests for clarifications should be directed to:
Town of Windsor
301 Walnut Street
Windsor, CO 80550
Ph: (970) 674-2404
Fax: (970) 674-2456
10/17/2013 12:00 AM
11/27/2013 11:59 PM
Return To Main Bid Postings and Request For Proposals Page
Agendas & Minutes
Bids and RFP's
Oil & Gas Development Info
Public Hearings / Legal Notices / Ordinances