Jacoby Farm is located on 15th Street, north of the Greeley No. 2 Canal, and is home to Windsor’s oldest building, the Halfway House. Built in 1873, the Halfway House served as a resting place for travelers between Greeley and Fort Collins.
The property is set to be conveyed to the Town of Windsor, and the town is beginning plans for the site. Town staff is seeking input from the community on the site’s future in order to develop a vision and identify desired amenities and improvements.
Community members are also encouraged to take a brief online survey on the site’s future. The survey will be available from August 31 to September 30.
Please note, the Jacoby Farm site is currently private property and does not belong to the Town of Windsor. The town asks that individuals interested in the park master planning process be respectful of the current landowners and stay off of the private property.