Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report it! Concerns or Compliments

  1. Have a concern, comment, or compliment? Report it! here so we can address it promptly. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us at (970) 674-2400. If you have a police emergency, dial 911.

    Help us to help you. Fill it in, Send it in - We will do the rest!

  2. Street lights in the Town of Windsor are owned and maintained by the power companies. The best way to report a street light outage is to contact the power company where you pay your bill (Xcel Energy or Poudre Valley REA).

    To expedite your request, you should have the pole number and nearest intersection / street or cul-de-sac. You may report the outage via their website or phone number listed below. View image of street light pole numbers.

    Xcel Energy (800) 895-4999
    Poudre Valley REA (800) 432-1012

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.