The 3,200 square foot Wellness Center is set with a wide range of state-of-the-art fitness equipment. It offers a full line of Cybex selectorized equipment, a free weight area and a variety of cardio equipment.
Included in the cardio area are 8 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, 3 arc trainers, 6 cycles, 2 steppers and a rower. Fitness Attendants are available to assist with any questions and are available for general orientations. To utilize the fitness floor, you must be age 16 years or older. Youth ages 12-15 may use the fitness floor if directly supervised by an adult or if they have passed the Junior Fitness class.
A 1/11 mile three-lane track overlooks the gymnasium. To access the track, you must be age 12 years or older. Youth ages 8-11 may use the track if directly supervised by an adult.
Fitness Floor Rules
1. FOR YOUR SAFETY, YOU MUST BE 16 YEARS OF AGE TO USE THE FITNESS FLOOR EQUIPMENT. Youths ages 12 – 15 may use the Fitness Floor and equipment if they are directly supervised by an adult or have passed the Junior Fitness Class.
2. Strollers and infant carriers are not permitted on the fitness floor. NO children/infants under the age of 12 are allowed on the fitness floor or in the group fitness studios.
3. Fitness Floor Orientations are strongly suggested and are available by appointment.
4. Proper attire (shirt, pants/shorts, and tennis shoes) is required while on the fitness floor or in the group fitness studios. Open toe shoes and dress shoes are prohibited.
5. Please use the spray bottles and towels provided to wipe off equipment after each use.
6. All equipment must be used according to the directions posted on the machine or as directed by the Fitness Floor Staff.
7. Please re-rack all free weights after you have finished using them. Do not remove dumbbells from the dumbbell rack area.
8. Please do not drop dumbbells or allow weight stacks to slam.
9. Please do not use the fitness floor equipment if you are wet from using the pool.
10. Please be courteous of others when using fitness floor equipment and allow others to rotate in while using weight equipment.
11. Please observe all cardiovascular equipment rules. Remember to observe time limits and to sign up before using the equipment.
12. Please return all reading materials to the magazine rack when you are finished.
1. FOR YOUR SAFETY, YOU MUST BE 12 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO BE ON THE TRACK OR IN THE TRACK. Youths ages 8 – 11 are allowed on the track if they are directly supervised by an adult.
2. Proper attire (shirt, pants/shorts, and athletic shoes) is required while on the track. Open toe shoes and dress shoes are prohibited.
3. Standing on the track is prohibited. Only walkers and joggers are allowed in the track lanes. You may not watch gym activities from the track.
4. Please be courteous of other patrons on the track by watching carefully when you enter and exit the track. Please walk in the inner track lanes and yield to faster runners and walkers. Please leave outer lanes for passing.
5. Please do not walk more than two abreast at peak times, and stay in the inside lane. Please be aware of people whom are trying to pass. If there are a lot of joggers, we ask that walkers walk single file in the inside lane for safety reasons.
6. Please follow the arrow that indicates the track direction.
7. Please do not walk or run backwards.
8. Strollers, baby joggers, and roller blades are not permitted on the track.
9. Please do not lean on or over the railing.
10. Basketballs, volleyballs, and other gym balls are not permitted on the track. Do not throw balls from the track to the gym.
11. If you experience problems with the track or any persons on the track, please contact a WCRC Staff or Front Desk Worker and we will be glad to assist you.