Windsor Public Services is responsible for the administration, coordination, and management of all parks, recreation, culture, public works and public service efforts including recreational and cultural programming, facilities, streets, water utilities, forestry, and more.
- Responsible for town’s parks, recreation and culture operations and services
- Oversees town’s fleet, streets, stormwater, wastewater and water operations and services
- Maintains managerial responsibility for all facilities and equipment in use by Public Services to ensure safe and efficient operations
- Manages waste and recycling programs for the Town of Windsor
- Assists in the development and management of construction and maintenance specifications and schedules, including capital improvement projects for Public Services .