Risk Management

In the event you believe that the Town of Windsor or any of its employees has injured you or damaged your property, Colorado law requires you to file a written Notice of Claim with the Town. The Town of Windsor provides the claim forms for such official notice from claimants through Windsor Risk Management.

The Town of Windsor is insured through the Colorado Intergovernmental Risk Sharing Agency (CIRSA) which manages claims against the town.  To file a claim, you can request a form from Windsor Risk Management. Risk Management can be reached via email at  riskmanagement@windsorgov.com or by calling Risk Management direct at 970-674-2438.

To obtain reports or other documents from the Town of Windsor, please contact the Municipal Clerk's Office to make an Open Records request.