Streets Division

Our mission is to maintain a Safe and Dependable Transportation System.


The Streets Division is responsible for maintaining all streets and street signs within the Town of Windsor including:

  • Minor Street Patching 
  • Pot Hole Filling
  • Water Break Areas 
  • Minor Drainage Issues
  • Pavement Markings - maintained and repaired annually
  • Street Signs - approximately 7,000 within town limits
2015-09-24 11.37.20

Submit a Request

Use SeeClickFix or call 970-674-5400 to report street issues, such as pot holes or damaged road signs.
The Engineering Department is responsible  and oversees capital improvement projects such as crack sealing, road sealing, road overlays and concrete work and repairs within the town limits.
Street Lights
Street lights in the Town of Windsor are owned and maintained by the power companies (Xcel Energy or Poudre Valley REA). The best way to report a street light outage, malfunction and damages is to contact the power company that you get your electric bill from. To expedite your request, you should have the name of the Street or Cul-de-sac its located on and nearest intersection. You may report the outage via their website or phone number.

Xcel Energy (800) 895-4999
Poudre Valley REA (800) 432-1012

Below is an example of Xcel Energy's and Poudre Valley REA's street light pole number setup.
Xcel Energy Street Light
Pole Number Setup
Poudre Valley REA Street Light Pole Number Setup:
Traffic Lights
CDOT is responsible for traffic signal lights and road maintenance on state highways, such as SH 392 and SH 257. CDOT may be reached at 970-350-2100.

The Town of Windsor is responsible for two traffic signal lights. One is located at Weld County Road 13 & Crossroads Boulevard while the second one is located at Weld Cty. Rd. 15 & Weld Cty. Rd. 74 (Harmony Road). Call 970-674-5403 to report issues with the either one of these two traffic signal lights.

WCR 15 Traffic Signal
2017-04-11 09.03.30