How do you convince a nation to support a war effort? From the draft and rationing, to gardening and military production, propaganda posters influenced the nation during World War II. A collection of authentic 1940s WWII posters from Georgia Southern University Museum make their Colorado debut at the Windsor Art & Heritage Center.
An opening reception for the public will be held on Friday, August 24, from 6 - 7:30 p.m. Light refreshments and complimentary beer from our exhibit sponsor, High Hops, will be served.
Location: Art & Heritage Center
Regular Hours: Thursdays - Sundays, Noon - 4 p.m.
|Rent the Art & Heritage Center|
|Looking for an elegant and unique location for your next meeting or party? The Art & Heritage Center is available for rental and will accommodate up to 140 standing people. Located in the old 1909 town hall, the Art & Heritage Center is in the heart of downtown Windsor. The building’s charming original characteristics including pressed tin ceiling and oak floors compliment a stunning view of Windsor Lake creating the perfect background for your upcoming event. Check out the Events Floor Plan.
Please note the following:
- Sorry, alcohol is not allowed for rentals.
- Food is allowed, refrigerator onsite. There are no restrictions on caterer.
- Tables and Chairs included in the rental (linens not provided):
- 40 padded chairs
- Five, 5' round tables
- Five, 8' rectangular tables
- Six, 30" cocktail tables
- Staff must receive requested set up 24 hours prior.
- Decorations must be pre-approved by staff.