Poudre River rising is imminent today as rain continues. Areas adjacent to the river and low lying areas may experience flooding and should prepare. You are encouraged not to travel and continue to monitor weather and updates.
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is CLOSED at the Poudre River.
* County Road 13 north of Main Street / Hwy 392 is CLOSED.
* Eastman Park is CLOSED all weekend. Restrooms are locked.
* Salsa on 5th cancelled for 9/14, watch for re-scheduling; Farmer's Market cancelled for 9/14; Windsor CRC activites and recreational athletics cancelled for 9/13 & 9/14.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* County Road 5 at Poudre River (S bound inTimnath south of Harmony )
* Jacoby Rd. at Poudre River
* Windsor Lake Dam area residents received a reverse 911 call advising them that water may come over the spill way over the next few hours and they should prepare for flooding and/or evacuation.
* Water Valley/Poudre River area residents received a 911 call informing them of the potential for flooding as the river rises. Evacuation was not ordered.
* The Community Recreation Center is open as needed.
* County Road 13 at the Poudre River is closed