Crews continue to monitor flood waters and you are encouraged to prepare for flooding or evacuation and monitor various communication sites. Areas adjacent to the river and low lying areas may experience flooding and should prepare. You are encouraged not to travel and continue to monitor weather and updates.
* 4:30 pm Sun, Sep 15 - Hwy 257 is now OPEN
* 2:40 pm Sun., Sep 15 - Poudre Heights should have power now
The following updates as of 1:00 pm Sunday, September 15, 2013
* 8:00 am Sun., Sep 15 - Xcel crews continue to work on power outages
* 7:30 am Sun., Sep 15 - CR 13 is OPEN
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is OPEN.
* I-25 open from Denver to Wyoming per CDOT
* Hwy 257 at the Poudre River is CLOSED from Eastman Park Drive to Crossroads.
* 7th St is now CLOSED between Eastman Park Drive and New Liberty due to flooding.
* County Road 5 at Poudre River (S bound inTimnath south of Harmony )
* Jacoby Rd. at Poudre River is CLOSED
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Re: water questions - Windsor water providers indicate water is safe to drink. All waste water and sewer systems are intact and safe at this point as well.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* Eastman Park is CLOSED all weekend. Restrooms are locked.
* Salsa on 5th cancelled for 9/14, watch for re-scheduling; Farmer's Market cancelled for 9/14; Windsor CRC activities and recreational athletics cancelled for 9/13 & 9/14.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* Windsor Lake Dam area residents received a reverse 911 call advising them that water may come over the spill way over the next few hours and they should prepare for flooding and/or evacuation.
* Water Valley/Poudre River area residents received a 911 call informing them of the potential for flooding as the river rises. Evacuation was not ordered.