Crews continue to monitor flood waters. Residents in low lying areas are encouraged to remain alert and monitor various communication sites. Travel is discouraged in devastated areas so that crews can effectively complete tasks.
The following updates as of Tuesday, September 17, 2013 OPEN Roads:
* 8:00am Tue Sep 17 - CR 13 at the Poudre RIver is OPEN
* Jacoby Rd. at the Poudre River is OPEN
* Hwy 257 is OPEN
* Main St. / Hwy 392 is OPEN
* I-25 open from Denver to Wyoming per CDOT
CLOSED Roads:* 7th St between Eastman Park Drive and New Liberty is CLOSED
* County Road 5 (N of CR 32E towards Timnath) is CLOSED
* Map of Weld County closed roads (per co.weld.co.us)
* Eastman Park is CLOSED. Restrooms are locked.
* Poudre River Trail in Windsor is CLOSED due to flooding in areas.
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Drink and flush: Drinking as well as waste water systems in Windsor are intact.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org/ Sign up for free.
* The Community Recreation Center is open and all classes are running as scheduled.
* Activities at Eastman Park are cancelled for 9/16/13. Check back for updates or call (970) 674-3500.
* Football practices will be held at Diamond Valley, Chimney Park, and Mountain View - check with your coach for locations.
* Men's Softball games will be held at Diamond Valley 9/16/13.