Crews continue to monitor and clean up as necessary.
The following updates as of Monday, September 23, 2013
* ALL ROADS IN TOWN LIMITS ARE OPEN
Road status outside of Windsor:
* Map of Weld County closed roads (per co.weld.co.us)
* List of Larimer County closed roads (per co.larimer.co.us)
* Map of State closed and open roads (per CDOT)
Trail / Park Info:
* The Poudre Trail underpass at 7th Street remains CLOSED.
* The Poudre Trail is OPEN east of Hwy 257. Watch for loose debris.
* The Poudre Trail is OPEN from Eastman Park west to the corner of CR 3 and Jacoby Road. A small portion of the trail is submerged south of Hwy 392, use caution on all portions of the trail and watch for loose debris.
* River Bluffs trail head is CLOSED pending bridge inspection.
* Poudre Pooch Park is OPEN, however the parking lot remains CLOSED. Please park at Eastman Park.
* Eastman Park is OPEN. Restrooms are OPEN.
* Larimer County Flood Infomation
* Weld County Flood Information
* Please empty containers holding unnecessary water. Mosquitos will breed quickly!
* Drink and flush: Drinking as well as waste water systems in Windsor are intact.
* LETA offers sign up for land lines, mobile and txt for alerts. Windsor utilizes LETA http://www.leta911.org Sign up for free.
* The Community Recreation Center is open and all classes are running as scheduled.
* All Windsor Recreation outdoor activities are running as scheduled except Travel Soccer that will be practicing & playing at Skyview Elementary. Restrooms will only be available at Skyview on Saturdays for games.