The Town of Windsor will begin offering rebates on qualifying new toilet and washer purchases September 15.
The program is available to all Windsor residents, regardless of water provider. Qualifying toilets and washers must have been purchased between September 1 and December 31, 2017.
Toilets — $50
- 25 rebates total available for the Windsor community.
- Receive up to a $50 rebate on a new toilet; limited to two toilets per residence.
- Installation must be complete before applying.
- New toilets must replace toilets made prior to 1994 that flush at least 3.5 gallons per flush.
- Toilets must be installed within the Town of Windsor.
- New homes and new construction (addition of new bathrooms) are not eligible for the rebate.
Washers — $100
- 20 rebates total available for the Windsor community.
- Receive up to a $100 rebate; limited to one washer per residence.
- Washer must be purchased from Manweiler Appliance, 414 Main Street, Windsor, CO.
- Washer must be listed on the latest CEE1.org listing.
Rebates are subject to available funds. Rebate applications must be submitted within 90 days of purchase and before January 15, 2018.
For complete rebate qualifications, how to apply, and the rebate application, visit the Water Conservation page.