The Town of Windsor is taking the following health and safety measures:
- Closing the Community Recreation Center, Art & Heritage Center and suspending all events, activities and athletic programs provided by the Parks, Recreation & Culture Department
- Closing playgrounds and pickleball courts
- Assigning additional staff attention to facility cleaning and sanitation.
- Hosting regular status meetings with our operations team and keeping residents and town staff informed.
- Asking employees to limit in-person meetings.
- Reviewing contingency plans in case an outbreak interferes with normal city operations.
- Maintaining close communication with our health department and other local and regional partners.