Welcome to YourGOV, a new platform to submit service requests, compliments or concerns to the town. There are two categories of requests — infrastructure-related (for town-owned property) and general feedback. Once your request is submitted, staff members will receive the request and aim to respond within two (2) business days (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). If you provide your contact information, you’ll receive updates throughout the solution process.

Please note: these are for non-emergency requests. In the event of an emergency, dial 911 at any time, day or night. To report a non-emergency crime, fill out our Non-emergency Crime Reporting Form. For after-hours utility or street issues (water line leaks, water main breaks, road safety issues, etc.), call 970-674-5415.


1. General Feedback

Send us general feedback — compliments, questions or concerns — through our online form.

2. Infrastructure Requests

Drop a pin on the service map below or type in the address where the request is located for infrastructure-related items on town-owned property, such as:

  • Curb and sidewalk damage
  • Potholes
  • Street sign issues
  • Vandalism or graffiti
  • Weeds
  • Debris
  • Fuel and oil spills

Once you’ve established the location of the issue, YourGOV will guide you to submit basic information that will help us speedily resolve the issue.

All infrastructure-related requests and corresponding staff responses are visible on the geolocation map and anyone can tell if a request has been made — saving everyone time and providing for additional accountability.

Get it on Google Play Get it on the App Store